As of 12/28/2016, my beautiful wife and I have been married for 10,000 days. While, I could easily list 10,000 ways I am thankful for her. Here I’ll just mention 11.
There is a web site for just about anything including calculating how many days ago something took place.
Last spring, I realized that on December 28, Jamie and I would be married 10,000 days. (I ended up using an Excel spreadsheet to project the day).
In honor of our 10,000 day anniversary, here are 11 ways I am thankful for my wife. I am thankful:
- The supreme defining love of Jamie’s life is Christ her Lord and not me.
- She extends love and forgiveness to me on the basis of grace and not what I deserve. I would, otherwise, be in deep trouble.
- Jamie is beautiful.
- Jamie is a wonderful mother to our children in many, many different ways.
- Jamie loves family including all of our extended family.
- Jamie loves people in general including the people in our church in a special way.
- She laughs at my jokes.
- Jamie works so hard.
- Jamie is generally a content person.
- Jamie likes sports and is an intense fan.
- Jamie makes Jubilee Jumble Cookies – – a recipe given to her by mom – – they are the greatest cookie in the history of the world.