Today is June 12, so it’s a good day to read Proverbs 12. Whenever you read a chapter of Proverbs, ask yourself the hard questions. Here are some of mine for the day?
- Proverbs 12:4 I was thankful for my wife on the 31st, but am I going to be thankful for her today?
- Proverbs 12:11: Am I working hard on the right priorities? Am I getting distracted by technology? Should I re-read Tim Challies recent “Get Rid of these 6 Things“?
- Proverbs 12:16: Do I keep my mouth shut enough? See Justin Taylor’s Questions to ask before Confronting Someone.
- Proverbs 12:23: Does every insight need to be shared?
- Proverbs 12:27: Am I working hard at taking care of my stuff? Jamie will, doubtless, roast my game. But do I need to change the oil in my car and sharpen the blades on my mower? I know that I need to catch up on my bookkeeping and financial records. It’s no time to be a sluggard!
How about you? Read Proverbs 12 and tell us the questions that should be asked.